How does this work?
We set up a regular schedule for delivery of services, come to your home, and will maintain records electronically or manually, depending upon your preference. We will provide you with an easy-to-read record of every transaction and a monthly review of all work completed.
How do you price your services?
The initial consultation is free, and from there the client’s needs are reviewed and either a fixed monthly fee or an hourly rate will be assigned, depending upon the services needed.
Payment will either be made at the time of service or will be billed monthly.
Additional services will be billed and due as used, such as postage and extraordinary travel time.
Are you insured?
Yes. We carry insurance through Lloyds of London.
Do you have references?
References will be provided upon request.
Do you or someone you love need help
- Organizing and paying bills;
- Resolving billing disputes;
- Making timely bank deposits;
- Balancing checkbooks
- Organizing health insurance claims;
- Verifying that claims have been filed with Medicare and secondary insurers;
- Following up health insurance claims with Medicare and secondary insurers;
- Verifying amounts due to health care providers