Where do you operate?
We currently operate in Florida’s Palm Beach and Martin counties.
What are the day-to-day signs that someone may need the help you provide?
You may need our help if you or your loved one:
- Fails to pay bills on time, perhaps resulting in discontinued services, late fees, or other consequences.
- Pays the same bill more than once.
- Does not open mail
- Spends excessively on unnecessary items or gives excessively to charities.
- Loses checks, cash or credit cards
- Needs help keeping important documents organized
How can you help in a medical crisis?
In the event of a medical crisis, we can help you or your family determine what benefits and services you are entitled to, and what support services are appropriate and available for future care.
What do your services cost?
Our fees vary according to the services required. We offer an initial free phone consultation; once a client’s needs are known, we establish a monthly fee or an hourly rate, depending on the services required.
Are you insured?
Yes. We carry insurance through Lloyd’s of London.
Do you provide references?
References are provided upon request.