Assisting with the Financial, Organizational and Medical Activities of Seniors, Families and Individuals
Financial Care Management is geared toward assisting individuals, families and seniors who are having difficulty keeping up with the important tasks involving financial, organizational and medical activities.
Our services are most in demand by those undergoing life-changing transitions: seniors, children of aging parents, widows and widowers, families facing chronic and acute medical issues.
We are dedicated to keeping our clients’ lives running smoothly during times of stress or transition.
Affordable Peace of Mind
- Organizing and paying bills
- Sorting and organizing mail
- Resolving billing & creditor disputes
- Making timely bank deposits
- Alancing & reconciling accounts
- Creating paper & digital file systems
- Establishing budgets & spending plans
- Dealing with service providers online & on the phone
- Healthcare Benefit Plan Review
- Medical Expense Validation
- Insurance Appeal Preparation
- Health Provider Rate Negotiation
- Personal Profiling
- Medical Profiling
- Medicaid Application Assistance
- Organizing tax documents
- Stress Management for Caregivers